We are searching for a dynamic individual to fill one position in our BDC department. This person will be scheduling sales appointments for our sales department.
The primary role of a Business Development Center (BDC) representative is to respond to sales inquiries originating from the internet and telephone. New and used vehicle sales leads are funneled through the BDC for initial customer service. The ultimate goal of the BDC is to provide excellent customer service and all necessary information to customers in an attempt to secure an in-store appointment and eventual sale.
It is the BDC Representatives responsibility to verify the customers' information and eligibility for leasing or financing. Appointments are completed with a sales professional with all the information gathered and supplied by the BDC representative. You are not selling cars in this position, but assisting the people and process that will.
Experienced in Customer Service
Successful telephone skills
Time management skills
High level user of social media
Ability to structure, write and communicate grammatically well
- Respond to telephone leads as soon as possible
- Verifying the availability of vehicles in stock
- Accurately explaining current promotions and incentives
- Continued follow-up to engage the customer and promote the dealership
- Accurately educating customers on available incentives and rebates to ensure proper price quoting
- Appointment scheduling, confirmation and follow-up after missed appointments
- Accurately collect customer information and input into CRM tool, also update the contact information for repeat customers
- Carefully monitor your performance utilizing the CRM tool
Bi-Lingual is a plus.