College Graduate Program
Take the test you’ll enjoy: A Toyota test drive.
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college
The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate? when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-In Hybrid),? Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or? Yaris.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school
Get to work.? At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments. The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications. See your participating Toyota dealer.
College Graduate Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota Military Reward Program or iFi Program. Reward valid on contracts executed between January 5, 2016 and July 5, 2016. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash.
©2016 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.